Counter at Suvarnabhumi Airport There are several points along the 24-hour passenger service both inside and outside the terminal building. It is the primary counter The hall is located on the fourth floor near the departure gates 5-6 Contact Tel. 02-132-1888.
Provides service to the passengers who have forgotten property or lost property within the airport except for the luggage belt area.
Time to return property:
- Monday to Friday : 09.00 am. – 04.00 pm.
- Weekends and public holidays : Confirmation date and time must be confirmed at least 1 business day in advance.
Note : If the property is not returned by the date and time of the appointment. Make an appointment again.
The process of getting the property back after successfully proving ownership.
1. Required Documents:
- Owner get A copy of your passport or a copy of your national ID card is required.
- Assigned to the recipient Require a passport or identity card of the owner and the recipient of a signed copy.
2. Fill out the property receipt form.
3. Get the property.
4. The staff performs the photograph, the receivers return the property, and the property tag and property tag as proof.